£35,000 to £40,000 per annum plus excellent benefits incl. pension, life assurance, company discounts
Warminster, Wiltshire - Commutable from Bath, Chippenham, Devizes, Frome, Trowbridge, Swindon, Melksham, Salisbury
Ambridge Harris is seeking to recruit a Management Accountant on behalf of our established client based in Warminster. The focus of this role is to support the Finance Director with ensuring the Trust accounts are managed accurately and reconciled on a timely basis.
- Prepare all monthly estate management accounts and financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complete all relevant P&L reports, balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset registers and cash flow reports.
- Support with the preparation of Charity accounts
- Provide variance analysis and commentary on areas of focus where appropriate.
- Lead the relevant Budget Managers through annual Budget and Forecasting process.
- Provide support on compliance with internal and external audits.
- Preparation and submission of annual Settlement accounts.
- Ensure management of appropriate relationships with external auditors and trustees.
- Provide expertise to the trusts with tax planning and legislative requirements.
- Provide support with debtor and creditor management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Full professional accountancy qualification (ACCA,CIMA, ACA) or equivalent qualification/experience
- Excellent knowledge of a range of financial software packages;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Good attention to detail, high level analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to calculate risk and take decisive action.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79088518