Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for a Dealership Accountant to join a successful, highly reputable Motor Dealership based in Huddersfield.
The role involves working closely with the Divisional Financial Controller and it will be your responsibility to provide period management accounts, financial reports, key figures and provide an analysis for the Manager, covering 2 of their busy Dealerships. Additionally you would produce the internal year end pack, monitor budgetary performance, predict cash forecasts and analyse ways to reduce costs and expenditure across departments and advise Departmental Managers accordingly.
To be considered, the ideal candidate must be:
- Have previous experience of working in a finance function
- Motor retail experience definitely preferable but not essential
- Looking to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Ability to provide financial guidelines and advice to all levels of management
- Strong communication skills to ensure dealership issues are communicated efficiently
Salary & Benefits
- Salary of £26,000-£35,000
- Career Progression
- Onsite parking
- Company Car
- Friendly working environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78931309