My client who are passionate about their service have a brilliant opportunity for an additonal service engineer to join their exisiting team.
You will be responsible for:
· Installing and servicing of alarm systems at various commercial and domestic sites, adhering to codes, regulations and standards.
· Ensure all installations and repairs are to a high standard, testing equipment, connections and signals.
· Identifying and correcting problems.
· Maintaining on-site history records.
· Liaise with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions.
· Ensure compliance with health & safety regulations.
· Hold a recognized Electrical qualification
· Proven experience of installing, servicing and fault-finding
· Experience of working closely with clients and customers
· Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
· Full UK driving license
An attractive salary and benefits are offer (including a van)
Working Monday to Friday, work on call 1 weekend in 12/18 weeks
To express your interest in this position please forward a copy of a current CV together with a covering email stating:
· Current (and required) salary
· Notice Period
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78966832