Engineering Team Leader
Are you already an Engineering Team Leader or a multi-skilled Engineer at the top of your game? Working alongside the Engineering Manager as part of our manufacturing management team, you’ll engage and motivate a skilled team of engineers, utilising root cause analysis to identify and prioritise corrective, preventative, predictive and mitigating actions.
Here at Wednesbury, the team are dedicated to continuous improvement opportunities in what is the pride of the Midlands. We are proud to be leading and developing a team at the cutting edge of engineering innovation.
As “Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand” we have been baking bread since 1876. Today we are proudly a fifth generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 11 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to work for. Family and values are what makes us different and we are a proud bunch. Join us and be proud to be Warburtons.
A typically non- traditional engineering opportunity, we have a unique operation working with acoustic monitoring and thermography therefore ensuring our machines have the minimum levels of intrusion; what we are looking for is the minimum level of maintenance required to obtain reliability. Our engineers are one step ahead of any possible breakdown.
We’re going on a journey of innovation and of continuous improvement whilst working on a changing approach to reliability centred maintenance.
Our Engineering team are encouraged to foster new ideas and perspectives whilst driving change at a pace; we’re looking for you to make a personal impact, have passion and inspire a team whilst recognising successes and rewarding that along the way. As an Engineering Team Leader you’ll be with us on that journey.
- An understanding of PLC (Allen Bradley) and SCADA programming and usage
- Ability to deploy and execute a reliability centred asset care strategy
- Driven by solutions with a positive approach, ideas and innovation motivated
- Living our culture and values, the writing is on the wall, this is Warburtons!
- Passionate about quality and best practice whilst driving continuous improvement
- Continued personal development with an eye for developing and encouraging talent within your team
- Understanding of managing people and leading by example
- Experience of COSHH & HACCP
- Working knowledge of H&S audits and processes
- Possess an Engineering Qualification such as HND, HNC, BTECH or equivalent
- Family time and your time is important to us and we know it will be to you, so we will start you on five weeks holiday
- Ongoing personal development either sponsored or supported
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Discount Vouchers / products
- Benefits for you and your family for example; gym membership, child care vouchers, bike to work scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79012880