Senior Revenue Manager
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client is an exciting and expanding company looking for a Senior Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit someone with a degree in a relevant field or an individual who can demonstrate equivalent work experience. The job will involve managing rooms and function space inventory as well as being responsible for building rates, packages and sales strategy information.
This company is a global leader within their field with over 6000 locations around the world. The company is renowned for staff development and progression.
The successful individual will have great communication, problem solving and decision making skills. It is essential the candidate can create strong relationships with co-workers from all departments as well as customers. Knowledge of revenue management concepts, processes and strategies are vital and the candidate should have the ability to analyse data to make inferences and recommendations.
Duties will include:
- Manages room authorizations, rates and restrictions
- Manages function space authorizations, restrictions and rental
- Manages rooms inventory to maximize cluster rooms revenue
- Prepares sales strategy critique
- Monitors transient and group inventory daily to ensure straight-line availability and maximization of revenue potential for all brands
- Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate
- Supports cluster selling initiatives by working with all reservation centres
- Uses reservations system and demand forecasting systems to determine, implement and control selling strategies
- Creates long range forecast for rooms and catering by segment and updates forecast every period
- Creates weekly forecast for property operations and staffing purposes
- Conducts sales strategy analysis and refines as appropriate to increase market share for all properties
- Maintains accurate reservation system information
- Generates updates on transient segment each period
- Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions
- Provides revenue analysis functional expertise to general managers, property leadership teams and market sales leaders
- Prepares forecasts of revenue, profit, demand and occupancy for rooms and function space - for prescribed timeframes
- Prepares revenue and profit opportunity analysis
- Manages all revenue, profit and demand data associated with rooms and function space
- Develops and/or uses analytical tools and systems to maximize revenues and profit
- Proactively develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintains them over time
For more information about this role or any other Senior Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Luton, Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78930558