Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk
We have an exciting opportunity for an Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a busy and vibrant team based in Sheffield. This is a temporary, full time position. This position is responsible for updating and maintaining the Master data in SAP for all accounts. This includes looking at historic data and ensuring all Accounts are refreshed and up to date.
The ideal employee will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP Key User in Accounts Receivables
- Good IT skills and competence of Word, Excel and Outlook
- High standard of numeracy, accuracy and with attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn
- Outgoing, positive and confident personality and able to operate at all levels
- Someone who is pro-active and can identify and achieves KPI's
- Familiar with accounts procedures and ledgers
- Track record in Credit Control
The main responsibilities will be:
- Using SAP, update and maintain Accounts Receivable Ledger
- Liaise with the Finance department to support month end deadlines
- Contribute to the on-going development of the credit control system
- Maintain accurate records of all client contact on SAP
- Identify and maintain the Credit Balances and Dummy Customer entries
- Post payments to accounts and allocate as required
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Produce and assist sending out monthly customer statements
- New Customer set up on system with correct authorization process met
- Produce Reports using IT Packages available
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to every candidate individually. Successful candidates will be contacted by telephone.
Office Angels is providing the services of a Recruitment Consultancy and is an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79031191