New Lending Consultant
Our Client, are leading Financial Organisation are looking to recruit experienced Customer Service Advisors to join their New Lending team. You will be working on a new project with an existing team to manage customer queries related to mortgage applications.
- Receive inbound calls from customers in relation to client mortgage propositions or mortgage applications.
- Manage customer queries using the web chat communication
- Actively listen to ensure the customer's financial situation is fully understood.
- You will ensure all relevant customer documents are received in a timely manner and are then validated against the application requirements.
- Ensure all documentation is uploaded correctly and accurately onto the customer application.
- Process the initial mortgage application to completion
- Accuracy and attention to detail is key
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Good attention to detail
- Driven to progress and develop
- 2 years experience or 5 GCSE's A-C including Maths and English
- Incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Holiday trading scheme
- Shopping discount vouchers
- Childcare vouchers - salary sacrifice scheme
Hours of work:
35 hours a week between 8am-8pm shift patterns
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78952700