Interim Project Accountant
- Interim Project Accountant (6 months)
- Rubery, Birmingham
Our Client is a large, specialist manufacturing company and part of an international Group.
Purpose of role
To support the Business Process Manager on various finance projects which include rolling out a head office purchase order system and supporting the business from a finance perspective.
- Helping build simple configuration in the system,
- Testing of end to end accounting processes and reconciliation to the Finance system.
- A large part of the role is to provide support to the business including delivery of training for head office, Accounts Payable, trading units and external companies.
- Working closely with the IT finance system team for interfaces to and from SAP.
- The role will require some UK travel.
- Help with designing new developments to assist the business in streamlining processes and reporting
- Various projects to help implement improved processes and procedures.
- Extensive Excel calculations drawing data from various sources and applying finance assumptions and logic working closely with operations.
The ideal candidate would be immediately available or will be immediately available in a weeks time.
- Highly numerate - some basic accounting knowledge
- Excel proficient
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Good written and telephone skills
- Database reporting skills
- Knowledge of SAP
Our Client is offering the opportunity to join their organisation with an ASAP start date at a competitive day rate. The role is expected to last for between 3-6 months.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79081736