Specialist Trainer Civil Engineering & Construction
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading FE College in Somerset who are looking to recruit a Specialist Trainer in Civil Engineering and Construction to teach and deliver quality learning and assessment for a range of Construction and Civil Engineering programmes. The position is a permanent full time role with an ASAP start, allowing for notice periods. Paying up to £39,675 for the right candidate.
The successful Specialist Trainer in Civil Engineering and Construction will:
- deliver high quality teaching across a number of programmes in your subject specialisms
- produce and provide resources for student learning
- set, mark, record and feedback on student work
- deliver the quality and developing programmes assigned to you
- implement the internal verification process
The successful Specialist Trainer in Civil Engineering and Construction will be able to demonstrate:
- experience in construction & the built environment sector
- knowledge of the curriculum area and an eagerness to be involved in its continuing development
- experience of teaching/lecturing in FE/HE
- tutorial/Pastoral experience
- a clear understanding of the needs of students and how these can be met
If you know somebody who would be interested in the above role, or would be interested yourself, please send your CV through or call 0117 366 7276 for a discussion about next steps.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78924974