Financial Reporting Accountant
Are you looking to join a financially stable business that really values its staff and offers great development opportunities?
If so then this new position with a manufacturer of high performance products could be for you. My client is seeking a CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified accountant with experience in a senior accounting role to manage the financial reporting processes and mentor and develop junior staff. Reporting directly into the UK Head of Finance the role will involve:
- Ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process, working closely with various departments across the business.
- Scenario analysis and preparation of results for review by the senior management team and head office.
- Responsibility for variance analysis to budget, forecasts and actual results
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly management pack
- Managing and developing two Assistant Accountants, task setting and scoping role content.
- Assisting the Head of Finance with ad hoc projects
- Supporting new system implementation
The position requires an individual capable of operating and updating complex financial models on Excel with the ability to interpret the data, present results and scenarios for review by the senior team. The ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of month end processes, budgeting and forecasting will enable you to be a successful mentor and will be a key factor in the success of your team. Candidates would ideally have an awareness of international accounting standards within multiple jurisdictions with the ability to develop inexperienced staff in complex accounting techniques and make recommendations at a local level. Previous experience in a Financial Reporting, Management Accountant would be ideal. This fantastic opportunity offers great development potential in a business that really looks after and appreciates its staff. Please apply now to be considered for this Financial Reporting Accountant vacancy in Blackpool. If you are interested in jobs for Accountants and Finance vacancies in Lancashire and Greater Manchester please forward your CV to AFR Consulting and we can support your job search!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79013691