Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Support the procurement, installation, commissioning, and maintenance of key automated manufacturing & site plant equipment including process modifications and expansion; to meet agreed specifications in line with Business’ requirements.
- Implement, document, and report routine maintenance schedules for both plant and machinery using a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Ensure all engineering work practices meet all current EHS legislation and apply Group EHS policies.
- Continually seek to improve existing processes in support of increased material utilisation, production efficiency, energy conservation, and capacity enhancement.
Do you have:
- Ideally apprentice trained with a minimum 4 years’ experience from an automated, fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of high temperature ovens, roll handling and hydraulic presses an advantage.
- Preferably an electrically biased engineer with experience in Three Phase, Single Phase and Low Voltage who has a solid understanding of the mechanical aspects of engineering.
- Good understanding & knowledge of stepper motors, servo drives, variable frequency drives & ac/dc motors.
- Proven knowledge of process automation equipment including the following PLC control systems; Allen Bradley; Logix / Studio 5000, Device / Control Net, Mitsubishi GX Developer, Omron CX-Programmer & BMS Trend 963 software.
- Qualified to City & Guilds or HNC (Level 4) in an electrical / mechanical engineering discipline, preferable; requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2008 (2382-15) 17th Edition.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office & SAP ERP applications.
This role is full time, 37 hours per week, rotating 3 shift pattern
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78685118