Investment Analyst - Music
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Analysing historical financial information and forecasting income
- Financial Modelling on Excel systems
- Identifying and recommending optimal deal terms and deal structures to A&R and legal teams to minimise risk and maximise return
- Communicating and reporting findings to senior management teams
- Building strong relationships with variety of stakeholders including A&R, Legal, Finance and Senior Management across the business
The successful candidate will have a real passion for the entertainment sector, and specifically the music industry. You will be experienced and highly proficient in using Excel and producing financial models. Reporting experience is key and the successful candidate will have a proven track record of senior management reporting across finance and none finance divisions.
This fantastic position is working on the front line of one of the most successful music companies in the world. Apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78911198