Purchase Ledger 6 month contract poss Perm
Our client is an innovative and market leading global software technology company with UK offices based in South West London. Due to the recent expansion of the Group, the client is looking to appoint an experienced Purchase ledger accountant to take responsibility for all things accounts payable. Initially this will be based on a contract basis of 6 months.
Working within this ever expanding team you will gain great commercial exposure working for an international company
- Accounts payable responsibility across numerous countries
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Dealing with Supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Setting up and processing weekly payment runs
- Providing cash flow and payment requirements to senior management
- QBE or AAT studier
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- The ability to confidently communicate with key stakeholders across the Group
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a diverse, forward-thinking company. There are offer a range of perks on offer including 5 weeks holiday, private health scheme and a competitive pension.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we receive it will only be possible to contact successful applicants.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79037852