An excellent opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) as a Management Accountant based in within a leading business in the Swanley area.
About The Role
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for a portfolio of projects that the business are involved with and will be supporting the Financial Controller in managing the outputs of the accounting and finance team.
Within this Management Accountant position, you will have a variety of responsibilities, your key duties will include:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and performance reviews
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Review the payments and bank instructions, providing approval
- Prepare the annual operating budget for review and approval
- Prepare draft annual statutory accounts for review
- Review and approve monthly bank reconciliations
- Support the finance manager in additional responsibilities
About Our Client
This role is based in the Swanley, Kent area and will be working within a highly supportive environment that will give you the opportunity to grow and progress within the business.
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) that has good Management Accounts experience and is looking for a which they can progress and grow within.
Key skills, qualifications and responsibilities required for this role include:
- Hold a full accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience of Management Accounts
- Exposure to statutory accounts
- Strong communication skills including providing commentary and presenting information
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot table and Lookup level)
Things You Should Know
This Management Accountant role will be a stepping stone for bigger and better things for you, the company are proactive in progressing your career if you show the willingness and desire to progress.
Commutable from: Bromley, Caterham, Croydon, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Maidstone, Orpington, Dartford, Gravesend, Chatham, Gillingham, Sidcup, Eltham, Bexleyheath.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78964621