Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen within a growing financial services company to work as a Mortgage Service Administrator. We are a leading and award winning financial services provider with one of the most experienced management teams in UK lending.
The Mortgage Service Administrator will provide a professional, efficient and high standard of customer service to customers and third parties, acting in a compliant manner at all times. Reporting into the Operations Manager (Mortgage Services) you will deal with all aspects of administration procedures relating to existing loans including queries both by telephone and in writing. You will handle all processes with accuracy and within agreed timescales while acting in a compliant manner at all times in line with regulatory guidelines.
The opportunity is based in Fleet working the hours of 9am – 5pm, offering excellent benefits and an attractive salary of up to £310k plus company bonus. You will receive 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance and income protection.
The role will involve:
- Work to agreed objectives, service standards and deliverables.
- Ensure relevant documentation and information received is checked for adherence to policy and criteria.
- Deal with queries and enquiries effectively, accurately, and professionally, delivering excellent customer service.
- Provide a prompt reply to all written correspondence.
- Develop positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Adhere to internal/external compliance, credit review and audit requirements.
- Apply all aspects of the desired consumer outcomes of Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF).
- Use initiative to resolve queries outside own area of expertise.
- Train and mentor new team members.
- Take responsibility for your own learning and development.
- All other associated duties and responsibilities and carry out any tasks as required by management.
To be successful for this position you must have experience of mortgage administration ideally working within a servicing/customer service type role. Candidates with arrears experience will also be considered. Previous working knowledge of mortgage securities and title experience would be advantageous. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
Candiadtes from the banking sector are also encourgaed to apply.
Successful candidates will be PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. CeMAP is preferred or a willingness to study.
To apply please click the apply button, providing a supporting statement with your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78902129