Warehouse Logistics Engineer
My client is looking recruit an exceptional person to join the current Warehouse Planning team to help improve and develop both our planning and internal logistics systems.
The role will be varied and will allow you to take ownership of individual projects, therefore, we are looking for someone with excellent planning and project execution skills who has an enthusiastic and pragmatic approach to their work.
Leading 3PL based in Wolverhampton
The Warehouse Logistics Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Help develop and maintain a fit for purpose stock management system.
- Lead the evaluation and improvement of the intra-logistics processes such as replenishment routes, ergonomics
- Evaluating and improving internal packing and storing solutions to minimise stock damage as well as improving internal transport routes and handling.
- Be an active member in the development of; Sales, Inventory, Operating and Planning systems to maintain suitable stock holding levels.
- Help create and drive KPI's for internal logistics processes.
- Work alongside the IS department to maintain the MRP system.
- Communicate with the relevant departments to resolve both parts and information shortages.
- Ensure that all relevant ISO9001 quality procedures are maintained and adhered to.
- Excellent Planning and Project Execution skills
- Structured, organised and thorough
- High level of Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and pragmatic
- Strong Communication skills
- Team Player
- Able to demonstrate initiative
£45,000 + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78907439