Sales Ledger Assistant
Our longstanding client is a leading business within the health & wellbeing industry and they have a new opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team. The business is a stable, professional and forward thinking business that has recently grown, with plans to continue to do so in the future. Working in a friendly team there is excellent training, the opportunity to learn and enhance your skills within a sound environment - the department is busy and they are seeking someone who enjoys having a busy workload.
As a company they focus on promoting a work-life balance and offer the following benefits:- flexible working, pension scheme, £200 cash per year to spend on leisure/personal development activity of your choice, health care plan and onsite parking.
- Ensure KPI's are achieved in relation to own ledger accounts
- Action incoming sales ledger emails
- Liaise closely with the team to ensure accurate production of invoices
- Match listings with BACS and cheque payments
- Process refund and collect arrears
- Credit control of own ledgers
- Process card payments
- Previous Sales Ledger experience
- Someone who enjoys being busy working in a thriving department
- IT skills particularly MS Word and Excel
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Maths
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Someone who can work using their own initiative but who can also work within a team
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week between 8am - 6pm (Flexi time available)
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78929476