Role: CAD/ CAM Engineer
Salary: Up to £35k DOE
Well respected and award winning manufacturing organisation exporting globally and supplying a range of niche products.
- Control of all tooling and consumable costs.
- Process and Product improvement / development.
- Planning and programming (CAM) CNC production (offline programming).
- Managing suppliers and engineers for tooling, fixtures and materials.
Qualifications and Skills
- Familiar with CAM Packages (alphacam, edgecam, featuremill, delcam, nx etc)
- Tool path development experience.
- Able to sit as interface between manufacturing and customers
Please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions, please contact Katie Evans of Nicholas Associates on 0114 384 0122.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79026427