Commissioning & Handover Engineer (Fire/Intruder Alarms)
Working area - London and Home counties.
* Provide Technical Support to Engineers as required:
* Final Completion of Installation Works
* Carry out Commissioning as and when required.
* Assist Engineers with Handover and Commissioning of Jobs ensuring all paperwork/as fitted drawings are correctly marked up and filled in.
* On and Offsite Training/Guidance with Engineers as required.
* Planned Auditing of Engineers as required.
* Carry out training with client/end user as required.
* A company vehicle will be supplied for company use (You will be issued with a fuel card and should keep good mileage records)
* Fire Alarm Systems
* Intruder Alarm Systems
* Access Control Systems
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79050134