Job Title: Test Engineer
As a Test Engineer, you will take a leading role in alignment, test methodology and fault diagnostics of RF and Microwave products.
As a Test Engineer, you will support engineering teams in the transfer of new products into the manufacturing environment.
As a Test Engineer you will:
- Lead member of the test area responsible for best practice test methods, equipment set-up, test and alignment methods and fault diagnostic.
- To provide technical guidance to Test Technicians in the Manufacturing team, ensuring best practice test methods are applied.
- To explore opportunities for product performance improvements and instigate engineering changes accordingly.
- Identify, developing, implementing and providing support to printed circuit control cards and final Assembly level RF test equipment.
As a Test Engineer you require:
- Minimum HNC in electronics
- 15 years or more Industry experience
- Further education/courses associated with RF and Microwave test an advantage
- Candidate must have Worked with Development Engineering and Manufacturing groups to transition product into production
- Previous experience within UK Aerospace and Defence contractors an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79060199