Payroll Supervisor - 6 Month Contract
Payroll Supervisor – 6 Month Contract, iTrent
6 month contract – Excellent market rates with high possibility of extension
Payroll Supervisor with end-to-end Payroll processing experience required by our key professional services client based in Woolwich. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Supervisor, who will work within a small team to oversee payroll operations for a staff of over 400.
Skills & Experience:
- End-to-end payroll processing experience, ideally within the professional services sector.
- Extensive knowledge of Tax, National Insurance, pension administration and payroll legislation.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Experience with producing month-end / year-end reports to a tight deadline.
- The ability to build relationships with HR, HRIS and Finance colleagues.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Proficient user of HR / Payroll systems, along with a comprehensive understanding of the MS Office suite; Excel, Word etc.
- Previous experience working with iTrent
ninesharp HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: Payroll Supervisor, Payroll Team Lead, Payroll Officer, Senior Payroll Officer, Payroll Manager, Payroll Administrator, Payroll, Payments, London, Reporting, iTrent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78958917