Credit Control Assistant
Are you looking for a new 6 month contract role assisting a credit control team?
Our client are within the professional services industry and looking for a credit control assistant on a contract basis initially.
Within the role you will be accountable for:
* Prepare Word and Excel documentation.
* Prepare daily reporting on cash and other areas.
* Prepare simple schedules to prove out balances or other numbers.
* Assist the credit controllers with collating accounts receivable information.
* Assist the accounting team with planning events, meetings, travel, filing.
The successful candidate will have:
* Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
* Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
* Hands-on experience with accounting software
* Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
* Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
* Good organisational and time-management abilities
£20,000 - £25,000
6 month contract
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79051223