Asset Management Trade Support & Mifid2
Robert Half Financial Services are representing a City Asset Manager, to hire someone within their Trade Support, Operations team. The role is looking for a graduate calibre, with a minimum of 6-months- 1-year's Operations experience, ideally gained within an Asset Manager, Investment Bank, or a Wealth Manager.
This position, which is part of a team that supports both the London and International trading desks. It focuses on supporting various on Equity, Fixed Income, FX, CFD and Futures & Options trading desks. The role is an urgent temporary-to- permanent role, with the view to starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate must have good working knowledge of Operations and supports both the Trade Support team, as well as a newly created sub-team within their Middle Office for Transaction Reporting. The role will support both functions and the chosen candidate will switch functions, dependent upon work-loads. They need someone who is enthusiastic and willing to learn too.
Related project work i.e. process improvement will also be part of the role.
- Equity, Fixed Income, FX , CFD and Futures & Options trade processing via STP workflows,
· Strong Change Management ability.
· Facilitation of matching trades in accordance with deadlines using an exception processing flow.
· Static Data and Onboarding tasks associated with workflow. FX
· Matching trades via Trade Services (GTSS), PB Portals and Traiana
· Resolving failing trades between custodian and broker · Creation and matching of Fixing Transactions and subsequent P+L
· Dealing promptly with trade queries and related issues.
· Maintenance of Trade Services (GTSS) /CRD Static data
· Other ad-hoc or project work as delegated · Maintenance of Procedures for FX processes CFD
· Matching CFDs via Traiana with Prime Brokers · Liaising with trading desk, Prime Brokers and Executing Brokers to ensure STP workflow.
£150 per day- £220 per day (dependent upon experience).
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78951315