Chase and Holland are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a well-established SME in North Nottinghamshire.
The ideal candidate must have up to date Credit Control experience and be able to work well within a fast pace environment.
Key duties include;
- Managing a ledger of key customers maintaining high value accounts
- To attend regular debt management meetings with customers and senior management within the business
- To ensure collection of debt within customer payment terms and minimise overdue debt.
- To ensure accurate, immediate allocation of receipts to accounts.
- To liaise with customers and staff within the business to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly.
- To highlight any potential debt risk to the Credit Manager.
- To provide cover for other credit controllers as required.
- Excel skills (Pivots & Vlookups) essential
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (30 min break)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work for a Multinational business which offer growth and development to its staff.
Benefits include - offers 33 days' holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + the option to purchase a further 10 days, Pension scheme, Reward scheme, free onsite parking and kitchen facilities with free tea and coffee.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79045617