Investment Administrator - Whiteley, Fareham
Our client, a large and successful banking group are looking to recruit a number of Administrators to work on their investments team in Whiteley, Farehan. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are passionate about delivering an excellent service and are looking to secure a long term role which will offer them development and a great rate of pay.
Transport/parking: Free parking onsite and a free shuttle bus service to Whiteley which runs from Southampton Central, Swanwick and Southampton Airport Parkway train stations.
Role details: Working within the Banking Investments team undertaking a range of administration tasks including:
- Processing documents: letters of indemnity, rectifications, legal documents, balance certificates etc
- Chasing for missing documentation via phone/letter
- Inputting and checking sales/buys paperwork into the required systems.
- Daily receipt of Crest Settlement Bag, lising items before handing over to relevant teams.
- Processing Corporate ISA deposits.
- Answering queries relating to investment products via phone, email or letter.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm paying £9.40/hr
Start date 29th January ending on 31st May 2018.
You must be able to pass a DBS check, credit check and also be able to provide 5 years worth of references/unemployment activity.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78956944