Robert Half are working with a FTSE listed global business that requires a commercially focused Management Accountant to join the team cover maternity based in North Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain some exposure to multiple sectors giving the successful candidate the autonomy to own the role and month end process whilst also presenting to key business stakeholders.
The company can offer you a fantastic package with a competitive salary, bonus and pension.
Role: Management Accountant
This divisional role is part of a key sector with the group. This is a role that ensures that the divisions senior leadership team are provided with accurate and timely information and analysis. Reporting to the Finance Director, the role is responsible for the co-ordination and consolidation of financial reports, budgets and financial analysis for the business units as well as, accounting for central overheads. In addition, there are ad-hoc tasks including; financial modelling, investment analysis and supporting implementation of new systems and processes.
- Consolidation and co-ordination of the business's financial reporting including:
- Flash forecasts
- Profit and loss
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow statements
- Additional reporting
- Production of a monthly variance analysis for management reporting
- Production of a monthly PowerPoint pack for board meetings
- Consolidation of month end returns and reconciliations for key stakeholders
- Preparation of a monthly operation pack
- Consolidation of quarterly forecast and budget data including the production of forecast/budget schedules including PowerPoint presentations
- Co-ordination of adhoc information requests from Division/Group
- Assistance with managing cash for FD at key times (for example half and full year end)
- Continuous improvement of financial reporting quality and consistency
Salary & Benefits
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- 5-10% of salary paid as a bonus on completion of contract
- 8% Pension
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills
- Commercially aware and comfortable with dealing with senior stakeholders/presentation skills
- Strength in controlling process to deadlines. Critical evaluation of inputs, ensuring accuracy and push back if information is inadequate
- Solid big business ERP systems experience
If you're available at short notice and looking to utilise your commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills with a FTSE listed corporate business you'll struggle to find a better business in the south west to work for. Please get in contact with your latest CV and follow up with a call on 0117 9935400.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78571946