Our client, a leading manufacturing business based in Chesterfield are currently recruiting a Credit Controller on a maternity contract for a period of approx 8/10 months.
Working within a fast-paced environment, this role will require flexibility to aid other areas of the department so will not be purely chasing debt.
- Posting cash
- Ensuring credit insurance policies are complied with
- Pro-active management accounts
- Follow specific customer led strategies for resolving overdue debt issues on high turnover value customer accounts
- Customer query resolution
- Contribute to ensuring overdue debt is minimised at or below budget levels
- Maintain customer account details on Navision system
- Be a flexible and committed member of the team in order to ensure that all of the above objectives are met or exceeded
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm (1hr lunch)
Benefits include - 28 days' annual leave (Inclusive of stats), Pension scheme and free onsite parking.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78967827