My client is a successful franchise that deals with damp prevention and flooding as well as restoration. They have grown strength to strength over the last few years and have a great team.
· BDMA Qualification
· Clean drivers license
· Experience in water damage
· My client is Northampton based, but travel to North London will be required on a daily basis.
· A company van will be provided for every day travel as well as fuel card to pay for fuel and London charges.
· The hours are Monday - Friday 7h30- 5h30pm (Your travelling time is included in these hours, and no on call required)
· Field based, doing meter readings of moisture levels within houses
· Customer base will mostly be North London based (all travel will be paid for)
· Readings will be taken and will then be processed and sent to the relevant insurance company
· Need a good understanding of the building industry
· Heavy lifting and moving will be involved; you would need to be a strong/ healthy person to be able t do this
· All travel expenses will be paid for
· In-house training will be provided
· Tablet will be provided
· My client provides a competitive package
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Mardi Cather via this link
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79034545