Field Sales Account Manager - Haircare
My Client is a distributor of professional hair care products to professional hair salons.
They distribute some of the largest brands in the industry and are growing at a rapid rate.
We are looking for fresh faces to join their well experienced, elite sales team. Whether you have little or a lot of field sales experience, I am keen to speak to you to discuss the role in more detail.
You will ideally have 2-3 years field sales experience within the Hair industry, and will have experience of selling into Salons. I will also be happy to consider someone who is willing to take the next step in their sales career within the industry.
You will be working from warm leads, by re-establishing business with clients who have bought from them before. The role is a new position, therefore will start from a new business role, and progress into an account management role very quickly.
What is expected of you:
- Smartly dressed
- Organised, tidy, reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Excellent selling skills
- Ability to complete paperwork in the manner expected and on the date requested by company personnel
- Ability to ensure a business plan is created to ensure that reasonable sales targets are achieved
- Confidentiality and responsibility for company data and property
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and develop with the company
- Computer literacy
Salary - £25-28k per annum
Commission - £5-8k in your first year
Benefits - Car allowance, extensive training, 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), pension. There are other perks you will benefit from, which will be discussed at interview.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT SALES/ INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE!!