Junior Controls Engineer
£27,000 - £30,000, Pension, life assurance, 33 days holiday, Healthcare
My Client is a leading Supplier of SPM in the UK. They have over 50 years’ experience in this sector and have a fantastic reputation for quality with clients. They can offer customers a full turnkey solution meaning they can design, manufacture, supply and install equipment for Customers.
With 100’s of staff onsite, this is an opportunity for an experienced hand to join a growing team of Controls Engineers in a busy but vibrant place of work. The business is set to continue growing over the coming years and increase Turnover to over £70million meaning you really do have the opportunity to progress your career.
This is the perfect role for a recent Electrical/Electronic or Controls Engineering graduate who has a placement year or some degree of post-study work experience within Controls or PLC programming field.
As a Controls Engineer you will:
- Be commutable to the Midlands
- Design develop and produce PLC and HMI software for a variety of platforms
- Look at Controls System Hardware Design
- Conduct PLC and HMI programming
- Conduct fault finding on PLC’s
- Create Electrical BOM’s
- Conduct FAT testing on site and client sites
- Provide commissioning support to I&C Engineers when needed.
The ideal Controls Engineer will have:
- Experience using either Siemens or Mitsubishi programming software
- An Engineering Degree or BTEC Higher in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Placement year within Controls Engineering or Some post-study work experience within this field
The successful Controls Engineer can expect:
- Full product training
- Software training
- To work for a reputable company
Working in a friendly design team
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78766328