Hedge Fund Trade Support Analyst
Robert Half Financial Services Group is looking to find a Trade Support analyst for a well-established Global Hedge Fund based in the City of London.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a few years trade support experience especially with the global markets and wishes to join an established asset management company to grow and progress their trade support experience whilst working on a range of products with vast opportunities to learn.
· Predominantly a trade support role covering the full trade lifecycle covering Global Equities within markets globally especially the Emerging Markets.
· Trade Matching and Settlements - mainly Equities but also FX, Futures, Options and Total Return Swaps.
· Settlement queries.
· Reconciliation of trades, cash and positions to custodian reports.
· Instructing cash payments.
*There is also scope to expand the role to include fund valuations, checking collateral calls, cash management and ad hoc reporting.*
· Minimum of 2-5 years experience with an asset management / hedge fund.
· Strong educational background including a numerical subject.
· Experience within Equities, ideally within Global Equities and the Emerging Markets.
· Knowledge of Derivative products such as Futures, Options, Total Return Swaps and FX.
*There is flexibility to an extent on experience as training is available
Salary & Benefits
· £35,000 pa - £40,000 pa.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79048643