My Client is a growing international law firm specializing in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance, reinsurance and liability areas. They have offices spanning the globe and over 1000 employees, with headquarters in the City of London and several other offices in the UK.
- Assisting with the production of monthly management reports.
- Performing reviews and reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
- Producing audit packs and statutory accounts for the annual audit process.
- Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts
- Calculating accruals and prepayments
- Participating in the preparation and posting of journals
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience in accounts preparation within a law firm
- Microsoft Office competent, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of Elite 3E
- Prior experience of using accounts production software
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78963699