IT Support Escalation Engineer
IT Support Escalation Engineer (2nd / 3rd Line)
Our client, a leading IT Solutions provider are looking to expand its infrastructure team with an experienced support engineer (2nd / 3rd line) with at least 4 years working with IT implementation in a managed services environment.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· At least 4 years experience in carrying out IT Implementations with strong IT skills working with Windows servers 2008/12 and Exchange servers 2010/2013
· Deployment and configuration of Cloud Solutions including Office 365 (desirable) / Azure and Virtualisation using either Hyper V (desirable) or VMware
· Excellent networking knowledge and implementation / configuration of routers and switches
· Ability to manage back-up and recovery operations and monitor activity to ensure correct operation
· Design and Implement new hardware/software including implementation of security solutions
· The ideal candidate will posses excellent customer service and an ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and keep customers up-to-date on all on-going calls including comprehensive notes
· The right candidate will provide the highest level of technical support and adhere to SLA levels for all processes and procedures
· Keep yourself up to date with all the latest technologies
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join an award winning business. In return, our client offers friendly working environment with very competitive salary and excellent earning potential with regular pay reviews, bonus schemes and 25 days holiday.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading company then please send your CV to and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78869136