Credit Control Clerk
A rapidly growing Financial Services organisation, based in Warrington, are looking to recruit a Credit Control Clerk to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The role and responsibilities of the Credit Control Clerk position will include:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Resolving queries
- Escalating complex queries to appropriate team
- Obtaining payments of overdue accounts
- Discussing and supporting the set up of payment plans for customers where necessary
- Allocating cash receipts against aged debtors
- Reducing debtor days and minimising bad debt risk
- Maintaining relationships with Customers and Suppliers
Your key skills:
You will have previous experience in a credit control clerk position, demonstrate good communication skills, be target driven and used to working in a fast paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78937911