Are you looking for a life changing opportunity within the Residential Sector to kickstart your 2018? This premium Residential Housebuildier with over 100 years experience is looking to bring on an Engineer to join their Technical Department.
* work alongside the Land Department to check drawings and details
* apply for body approval of Engineering Design and Ground Investigation
* liase with external consultants
* attend site visits and meetings
* moniter adoptions progress
* obtain fee quotations
* procure Site Investigation information
* IT skills including Microsoft packages
* previous work within a Residential Company or Design Consultancy
* external consultancies and customer service
* understanding of SHEQ policy and strategy
If you are interested in this opportunity please feel free to get in contact with Tom in our Newcastle office on 0191 221 1567.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78907094