Maintenance Engineer – Double Days
Location: Sandy, Bedfordshire
A multinational, market-leading food manufacturer are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team at their brand new manufacturing site in Bedfordshire. The maintenance engineer will have the chance to work on a fully automated site, with state of the art machinery. The successful maintenance engineer will also benefit from an excellent benefits package, and an exceptional training and development programme.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled – Electrical Bias
- Factory experience (preferably food background)
- Electrical: Three-phase, motors, PLC Fault Finding (desired, not essential)
- Mechanical: Belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Generous Holiday Package
- Industry leading training programme
- Competitive Salary
- Personal development programme
- Intenal/External Training
Commutable: Dunstable, Milton Keynes, Hitchin, Northampton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78654841