Subject Matter Expert - Credit, Birmingham City Centre. Salary £30,000 - £35,000.
Newly created role, looking for a subject matter expert in Credit. Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Hays Credit Management in Birmingham is exclusively supporting a growing software company in its search for a Senior Credit professional. The opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking organisation and in this role really stamp your own mark and make it your own.
Your new role
As a Subject Matter Expert in Credit, you will provide expertise, best practise and consultation to the organisation's clients. Providing expertise to the customers to maximise the use of the solutions, in particular the Collections/Credit software solutions. This will be done face to face, over the phone or in webinar formats.
- Provide ongoing support to customers in using the Credit Management software.
- Provide support to the internal Project/IT team when implementing the software.
- Review customers existing procedures, processes and tasks and suggest improvements from using the solution.
- Conduct quarterly reviews with customers to ensure brand loyalty
- Support end user training - relating to Credit Processes
- Support customers in relation to collection strategies.
- To keep up to date with current collection processes, legislation and methodology including competitors.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be the face of the brand, so good people skills. Be able to conduct face to face meetings and training sessions.
- Be able to produce reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Be able to negotiate and influence customer processing and decisions.
- Great time management and prioritisation skills
- CICM qualification is highly desired but not essential.
- 5+ years experience in Credit Control
- 2+ years experience in team leader, manager roles.
What you'll get in return
- Fantastic training and development
- Very competitive salary and package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78803457