Our client, one of the largest Insurance brokers in the UK, are currently looking for an Insurance consultant to join their team in Maidenhead. Experience in the insurance industry is not essential, however you must demonstrate a willingness to learn as this is fast paced environment.
- To sell and administer insurance products appropriate for client's needs with due care and consideration
- To assist Branch Managers in meeting, and wherever possible, exceeding Branch objectives
- To exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness through the diligent and professional conduct of your duties.
- To ensure that the requirements of clients are at least always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
- To embrace and follow all internal procedures on the conduct of business including complaints and problems
- To take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products offered
- To assist in the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the office
- To share ideas and information with Branch Managers
- To act as an ambassador at all times through first class personal presentation and conduct
- To be professional in your relationships with insurers, ensuring you provide a friendly, quality and effective service to them
- The ability to communicate clearly, positively and effectively both orally and in writing
- To display a positive and enthusiastic work ethic and style
- To build and develop long-term client relationships
- The ability to work effectively and in an organised manner both independently or co-operatively as part of a team
- The ability to listen to clients and identify their needs
- Reporting to your Branch Manager, you are responsible to the Company, your colleagues, insurers and our clients
Our client offers excellent benefits, incentives and career progression opportunities.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm and you will be expected to work 2 out of 3 Saturdays - 8:30am - 12:00pm.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78958527