Group Financial Accountant
We are delighted to be partnering with a globally recognised sporting organisation based in London who are seeking a Group Financial Accountant.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure the group's accounting policies are strictly followed in the processing of journals
- Support with the review and analysis of balance sheet reconciliations
- Aid in the preparation of the Group statutory accounts
- Assist with any technical accounting query the business raises
- Preparation of the weekly and month cash-flow forecast reports
You will have the following skillset/qualifications:
- ACA qualified
- Top 4 practice trained would be preferred
- Degree educated
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- Excellent MS Office/Excel knowledge
Please quote 42012 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78638363