Dealing and Operations Executive - Dealer/Junior Dealer
Dealing and Operations Executive – Dealer/Junior Dealer
Location: City of London
Salary: From £20k to £30k per annum depending on experience plus night shift allowance and discretionary bonus
Shift Rotation Pattern
This role is a 6-week shift rotation role which includes a night shift. The rotation at the moment is on the following pattern: 2 weeks 7am to 3.30pm, 2 weeks 3pm to 11.30pm and 2 weeks 11.00pm to 7.30am. If for any reason you cannot work a shift pattern or a night shift or any of the other time period in the rotation please do not apply. They are only looking for staff who can accommodate this rotation pattern.
Our client is a leading provider of Forex and CFD margin trading services. Based in the City of London, with associate offices in Hong Kong and Latin America, they service a global client base of active investors. Their is regulated and authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The Dealing and Operations Executive – Dealer/Junior Dealer role
The Dealing team is responsible for the day to day risk management for customer trades and the business exposure. Also responsible for the maintenance of all back office dealing functions and ensuring that the systems are up to date at all times.
They are looking for someone with dealing experience within the FX and CFD industry to join as a Dealer or someone with 1 years’ sales/on-boarding/customer service experience or someone recently finished at least A Level education with a mathematical or economic background to join and be trained as a Junior Dealer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the overall risk and exposure of the company
- Observing and monitoring all client’s transactions and activities and the activity of clients/groups of clients, their trading approach and the derived risk
- Reviewing and approving transactions manually and electronically such as market and limit orders
- Ensuring that all dealing prices are up to date
- Running the daily master reports and the PRR
- Managing and monitoring the back office system (price feeds, fast market settings, auto-settlements and contract expiration) and producing relevant reports as required
- Following and analysing information concerning market trends and economic data releases for commodities and foreign exchange
- Conducting telephone trading when required and inputting transaction on behalf of clients
- Take trading queries through all mediums including Telephone, Email and Live Chat
- Investigating and resolving trade issues.
- Adding Future based CFD products, managing their expiry, dividends and financing.
- Monitoring all counter party positions and balances.
- Reconciling all counter party trades, making sure all trades have been booked into the back office.
- Continuous monitoring of the overall positions and net position reports, making sure we are within the exposure limits set out by the ARMC.
- Ability to work in the UK
- Ability to work the Shift Rotation Pattern including Night Shift
- Sound knowledge and interest in the financial markets and derivative products
- CFD/FX Industry background or
- Recent leaver from full time education (minimum A Level) with a mathematical/economics background
- Degree Educated
- Fluent in English and one other language: Mandarin and Spanish preferred
If you feel you’re suitable for this Dealing and Operations Executive – Dealer/Junior Dealer role then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78318413