Mandarin speaking account payable
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- To receive, check and register invoices
- Collect and check payments supporting documents
- Upload correct invoices and documents into the company's accounting system. Some reconciliation work eg reconciliation between bank statement and miscellaneous receipts, direct debits and suppliers statements reconciliation are part of the workload too.
- Organize historical financial documents
- Archive all financial documents, i.e. invoices, expense claim documents, tax, treasury etc.
- Complete archive report once per month;
- SACA checking for documentation process
- Check the correctness and compliance of invoices;
- Register invoice data's on invoice e-flow and follow the whole procedure until the payment is done;
- Communicate with oversea company and different local departments even the suppliers for the issues concerning the payments;
- Find solution to clear off overdue invoices;
- Able to collect, analysis payments information, forecast future outgoing cash flow and make weekly and monthly cash plan
- Relevant degree in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Strong organizational skills
- A good team player, be willing to help
Proficiency in MS Office
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78673674