Field Service Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As Field Engineer you will be multi skilled in both mechanical and electrical. You will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and installation of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- To provide specialist mechanical and electrical support to clients
- You will be going to sites, some new installation and some existing tenanted buildings to perform specialist mechanical or electrical project work.
- Attend breakdowns, servicing and repairs
- Planning and delivery for each of the projects including liaising with the customer.
- To engage with the customer with the aim to secure continual business
Person specification: -
- MUST have a strong ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL knowledge
- IDEAL 16th/17th edition wiring certification
- MUST have excellent timekeeping skills
- MUST have a CSCS or ECS card
- MUST have a full UK driving licence
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm. Basic Salary is circa £28,000 p/a plus EXCELLENT OVERTIME (realistic earnings £37k p/a) Plus company van which includes private use, company fuel card, laptop & mobile phone.
To apply for the position of Field Service Engineer, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78757989