Maintenance Engineer - FMCG- No Weekends
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG- No Weekends
Salary: £29,000- £30,000
Location: Havant, West Sussex
A well-established FMCG manufacturer are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team of engineers. They have a fully equipped tool making site, as well as an in-house design site. They provide a variety of plastic products that are used in a number of different industries and due to recent growth are now looking for an additional maintenance engineer. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have the chance to work for a family run business, and work within a close team of multi-skilled engineers. This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking to get their foot in the door within the FMCG industry, as they are willing train and develop their engineers from related backgrounds.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer – electrical Bias
- Must hold City & Guilds 16th Edition or 17th Edition to be considered
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
- Have flexibility to work Earlies and Late Shift
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The chance to work on state of the art machinery
- Early and Lates Shifts, Monday-Friday- No weekends
- Pension, Holidays and Additional Bonuses
- Exciting maintenance projects
- Training and development - (will train people from Forces, Marines, Navy)
Benefits: Overtime + Pension + Healthcare
Commutable from: Hunston, West Sussex, Havant, Selsey, Singleton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78686354