Business Research Executive Apprentice
Did you know that it would take more than 1 million human brains to store all of the data on the internet?
Baltic Training and Pulse Cloud Solutions are excited to be recruiting for a Business Research Executive Apprentice based at their offices in Bracknell. Whether an app, portal or document management system, Pulse Cloud Solutions will find the best fit for their clients through their innovative solutions.
Due to their continued growth and development, they are looking for fresh talent who is keen to develop a career in the IT industry.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
You will be working alongside the current team and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties
- Learn & execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Manage discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects, including mapping prospective accounts
- Use CRM tools to prospect into specific geographical areas and sectors
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in IT Technical Sales
- Social Selling
- Sales Fundamentals
- HTML 5 app development
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, maths and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to write emails in a professional & succinct manner, with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team & work well under pressure
- Eager to learn and begin a career in the sales sector
- Experience of digital marketing would be beneficial
The future is bright
Upon completion of the 12 month programme, there are real progression opportunities available.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £6.00 per hour
- Full time, 37.5 hours a week (9am-5pm)
- A bonus scheme is in place depending on performance.
Location and travel:
The role is located in Bracknell, a short walk from the train station allowing excellent access to public transport for the surrounding area. There is free on-site parking for those who drive.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that’s exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78629254