The client is based in North Tyneside looking for a Payroll Accountant to join their team to take ownership of the full payroll function.
The client is looking for a Payroll Accountant to join their team based in North Tyneside to take ownership of the full payroll function.
As a Payroll Accountant the duties would include:
- Processing weekly manual timesheets using Pegasus and exporting into Sage Payroll for payslip production
- Calculating mileage, holidays and pensions using Sage
- Processing monthly salaries for the office based staff including car expenses and pensions
- Using Sage to carry out job costing and general accounting responsibilities
- Processing payments for subcontractors invoices using Pegasus including Tax calculations
- Analysing payments for projects and providing financial information
- General admin duties including answering telephones, processing petty cash receipts and data entry.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience with Payroll
- Have a working knowledge of Sage Payroll, Sage 50 and Pegasus systems
- Be fully competent using Microsoft Office packages especially Excel and Outlook
- Have experience processing BACS payments
- Be able to use Sharepoint
- Be able to prioritise their own workload and work to strict deadlines
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Have attention to detail.
- Full Time role
- Easy access via Public Transport or Parking available
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78832858