Business Relationship Coordinator/Internal Sales
Business Relations Coordinator
Salary DOE £20,000-£25,000 plus bonus structure
Area: Solihull, Midlands
Closing date: 31 January 2017.
For 160 years my Client, an International Freight Forwarder, has mastered the growing complexity of global freight forwarding. They combine the professional competence of a large enterprise with a family-owned company’s virtues and values and they have
successfully asserted their selves in the logistics market, by providing tailor-made solutions on Sea freight, Airfreight, Project Logistics and, Supply-Chain Management transactions.
As part of their long-term strategic business plan looking into the future they are currently looking for two (2) Business Relations Coordinators to provide sales and marketing support to an extremely busy Sales Team, with a primary role of generating new business (through cold to warm lead calling).
Applications are invited from experienced Internal Sales people from a Freight Forwarding background OR exceptional B2B Telesales people who would like to train and forge a career in Freight Forwarding
- Supporting and processing marketing activities
- Arranging customer facing appointments (estimate 80% of the time making calls; prequalified information will be provided)
- Handling some smaller customer accounts
- Producing sales information, quotations, reports etc
- Data integrity and input on a day to day basis
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English
- Minimum 2-3 years freight forwarding sales experience OR a good B2B Telesales background
- Strong administrative skill set
- Commercial awareness
- Strong, customer focused communication skills & experience
- Highly competent IT skills
- Strong organisation skills
You will be:
Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, managing different tasks at the same time. Very socially-focused, being e especially good at building and maintaining relationships. Warm. Empathic. Helpful. Able to involve others in your work processes and be exceptionally collaborative. Comfortable with routines and established procedures and business standards. Technically focused. Analytical. A confident communicator,
particularly on the phone, plus strong written English.
What you can expect:
Our Client means to live internationality. Every day their employees around the world work together in developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds and driven team members encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
- Basic Salary of £20,000-25,000 gross pa plus bonus structure
· Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Generous Company pension scheme
- Death in Service
· Holidays Starting 20 days plus statutory increasing to 24 max subject to service + BHs
- Onsite free parking