Support Analyst - Bristol
Our client, a global organisation within the technology and consultancy sector, is looking for a motivated, skilled and customer focused individual to join their dynamic team in Bristol as a Support Analyst on a full time permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities will be to provide a high level of service and support through handling customer calls for technical issues; taking responsibility for the end to end solution.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Fault finding and resolution by handling all customer calls for technical issues
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift resolution to all customer issues
- Designing and implementing solutions for incidents that occur across multiple sites
- Carrying out and completing analysis on incidents
- Building solutions to resolve current incidents and provide preventative measures to avoid in the future
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience working within a service desk environment or similar
- 2nd line support experience ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good conflict management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems ideal
This is an exciting opportunity to join an interactive and dynamic team within a market leading, global organisation working Monday-Friday. Our client offer competitive benefits, modern and open plan working environments and structured training to support personal development. If you feel this could the right opportunity for you apply now.