A leading FM company is now looking for an Engineering Supervisor to be responsible for a children's hospital, managing all hard FM resources in line with the rules established by the company to meet the business targets and ensure customer satisfaction based on:
- Safety and quality requirements and standards
- Customer communication, portfolio retention
- Business productivity and cost management
- Employee team development
You will be responsible and accountable for organising and managing a team of multi skilled engineers to provide maintenance visits, breakdown cover and repairs for a children's hospital. Your duties will involve the following;
- Manage maintenance and repair portfolio.
- Conduct periodic quality and safety audits and on site inspections to ensure service levels and customer satisfaction remain high.
- Accountable for identifying and the resolution of rouge units: supervise and follow up of work performed, including development plans.
- Manage chargeable and non chargeable repairs: on chargeable from offer/sale to completion.
- Ensure staff training in way of tool box talks and any other training is up to date.
- Site surveys for repairs and ordering of parts for the engineers.
- Take on authorised person duties as required.
- Man management including performance reviews, disciplinaries, grievances and resource planning,
- Lifecycle planning.
- Be part on the on call management escalation.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
What we are looking for
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel etc.
- Must hold a clean and valid Driving Licence.
- Technical ability to resolve on site problems whether in the field or over the phone to assist the engineers.
- Be prepared to work as a part of a team.
- Good man management skills and the drive and enthusiasm to help drive the business forward.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to facilitate effective communication between all key stakeholders.
- Hard FM experience is preferable
Additional job board text
Interserve’s vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of over 80,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78581783