- Location – Birmingham
- Salary – £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
- Bi-annual Bonus
- 25 days Holiday
- Pension + Health Benefits
- Fully Expensed Company Car
ATA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for our well- established client based in Birmingham.
Founded over a quarter of a century ago, they are a market leading business in their field, have an impressive multi-million-pound annual turnover and employee over 500 people.
This role is working in their manufacturing site where they design, manufacture and install of specialist assembly equipment predominantly for the automotive sector.
- Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of projects for robotics and automation systems on time and within budget
- Ensuring manufacturing drawings are issued to the shop floor on time to ensure project milestones are met
- Participate in project kick-off meetings and to understand all commercial & technical aspects of the project
- Managing the day to day operational aspects of multiple projects
- Liaise with customers / suppliers and oversee the creation of the Bill of Materials
- You will participate in the conceptual design of jigs & fixtures, tooling & grippers, bespoke machined parts and special purpose machinery, both semi-automated and fully-automated
- Responsible for overseeing FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), SAT (Site Acceptance Test) and commissioning activities
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within a robotics / automation environment is a must either as a Project Engineer or Design Engineer looking to take the next step up
- Must have a full driving licence
- Hold an Engineering Qualification
- Great team player with strong communication skills
- Well-established, multi-national company with great career progression opportunities
- Competitive pay & benefit package
- Free on-site parking
- Monday to Friday working
- Full Expensed Company car
Interested in theProject Engineer role?
Please contact Lacey Dulieu (Talent Sourcing Specialist) on or email . Alternatively click the apply button below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78909680