A service provider based in the Salford area are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to support their finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting and innovative organisation that is committed to working in partnership to improve lives and make improvements that matter to people.
Reporting to a Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for providing Compliance and Planning services to the Group, you will be part of a broader team of professionals who are responsible for providing an excellent finance service.
This is the perfect role if you can demonstrate you have:
- Experience of preparing year end statutory accounts
- Experience of applying technical knowledge, such as FRS102/UK GAAP
- Experience of preparing information for HMRC tax submissions
- Experience of month end processing e.g. posting journals/accruals
- Able to use initiative and manage own workload effectively
- Able to work in collaboration with others and be a valuable team player
- Excellent attention to detail
As well as a competitive salary and a generous holiday entitlement, my client offers a range of benefits including a health cash plan, pension scheme, child care vouchers and staff discount club membership. They also have an excellent training and development programme. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78926158